Sunday, May 08, 2005

Move along, please

I've got nothing witty or even remotely interesting to post tonight. It's late... too late for a school night. I figured if I wrote something here, I might then get myself to bed.
Poked around google looking up prog rock classics. Found this, um, rather thorough annotation of The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway . I used to be a big Genesis fan. Haven't listened to that album in years, and I only have it on cassette.
Also read a little Floyd history. It's been nice having KG digging Floyd. She endures if I go all out prog and actually pull out Genesis. I resisted tonight, as I recoverd my lost copy of Dark Side and Echoes. We enjoyed hearing them again.
Anyway... my back is killing me and I have a very sore throat, so time for bed.
Oh... speaking of the esoteric, check out this site . Don't get me started on how much I love The Residents.
OK, for real. That's it.
10 days, 17 minutes and 40 seconds.

No comments: