Monday, May 16, 2005

Sith Happens

The lure of the dark side is strong. Merch, that is. I can't resist. Popped into KMart yesterday to pick up a Super deformed Vader for myself, and a really cute Vader hooded towel for TK Junior. The SW mania is growing, I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else.
Pictures from the charity premier are now up on the NEG site. There's one good picture of me, and I look like a total psycho. For the record, the theater manager had just made a big point about not leaving trash, and I was searching in vain for a trash barrel!
Anyhow... Dad is coming up for a visit tomorrow. Talk about picking a busy week to have a personal crisis. That's OK, there's always time for Dad.
I watched some ROTS trailers tonight. Call me a geek, but this one actually gave me chills.
Work today was fairly unexciting. I, as well as my buds, were all pretty busy, so there wasn't much time for entertainment. Tomorrow I'm going to have to get some serious work done so I can try and leave early on Wednesday to visit with Dad. Then, Thursday and Friday off for SW relatd activities.
Oh... which reminds me. The Ledger called me today... I won a pair of tickets to see ROTS on Saturday. Super sweet!
That said...
2 days, 1 hour, 13 minutes.

1 comment:

Rev. Molius said...

so, where and when do i show up on saturday?

*laugh*

seriously, what time?