Thursday, May 12, 2005

Access Denied!

Well, hoorah for City Year, they managed to sell out the charity premier. Which meant we didn't get to see the movie. We got to hear the movie, but that was it. Alas, the countdown continues.
But, a fun time was had by all. This was my first time out at a big event, so I got to meet a lot of the NEG. That was pretty cool, and now I won't have to take guff for being the garrison's lone trooper. I also got the chance to meet Lenny Clarke and Tom Brady. Lenny I actually talked to, Brady was in the same room. So, that was kind of cool.
I decided to skip the post party as I was pretty sore, and have to work tomorrow. So now I'm back home, chilling with KG and looking forward to hitting the sack.
My sister got herself arrested today. Apparently a cop ran her plate and came up with a bench warrent. In reality, the warrent had been reversed, but it hadn't been entered in the SCMODS. So, she was handcuffed, taken to the station, and then had to appear in court in shackles. JeeBee thinks the whole thing was pretty funny. My mother, she did not. Anyhow, JeeBee now has a mug shot, which I need to get a framed copy of.
Tomorrow promises to be a fun day. Abbreviated work day due to a dental appointment to get my permanent crown, and the landlord is coming over to put squirrel traps in the attic. Which means I have to place the D Con up there, since I told him I did two weeks ago. D'oh.
Well, enough is enough. I'm still wearing my body glove, and I think it's time to get it off.
6 days, 43 minutes, 58 seconds.

No comments: