Saturday, May 28, 2005

Wilhelm's screaming

Well, I'll be damned. I didn't know until this afternoon that the Saturn dealer in Quincy is gone. So is the one in Hanover. Nearest ones? Norwood and Medford. So, guess what didn't get fixed today.
I opted to hit the laundry mat instead. Vacuumed out the water in the car while I was at it.
KG took TKJunior to the cemetery for a walk. The cemetery near us is nice, and has a lot of room to run around. It's a weekend tradition. Most of it is old, but there is a new section. KG told me today, some lady was kneeling, praying at what turned out to be her son's grave. TK Junior walked over to her, knelt down, and held his hands in prayer, like her. He stayed next to her until she got up.
Pretty cool. There's a lot going on in that little head of his, and it's going to be a while yet before he can tell me about it. I'm looking forward to it.
I made a few calls while letting my unmentionables spin. Set a date to see ROTS with the Weymouth After Dark brothers tomorrow afternoon. Fifth viewing. I discovered a few things to look for this time around. I had already noticed Lucas in his cameo, but I had missed the Falcon and the sink. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.
Hung out with the Diva's this evening. They got me at a week moment, and I agreed to create 11th Hour Productions with them. Long story I may get into later if anything develops.
Well, it's my turn to get up with the little guy in the morning. Time to smoke a last butt or two, and TV myself into sleepiness.

No comments: