Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Not the Jedi I should be

So, Dad came over tonight. Him and I went out for pizza and had a nice long chat about affairs of the heart. There's something very rewarding and refreshing about talking to your parent as a peer. It helps put this whole growing up business in perspective.
There's no such thing as an adult. We're all children. Only some of us have been around long enough and done the same shit so many times that we've learned a thing or two.
In other news, I just discovered there's a freaking icon on this blog template for inserting links. I've been writing out the HTML code every time. D'oh!
Speaking of links... My favorite site, Vader's blog is coming to an end. Sad, but brilliant. The author has timed it so that Vader's sacrifice coincides with the release date of ROTS. I'm going to miss it, it's been an enjoyable read every day.
Got the directions for my trooping gig on Thursday, and my work pass for the KISS 108 concert came in the mail. I've gotten more use out of my armor these past few weeks than in all the time I've owned it. While it'll be nice to see my schedule return to some degree of normalcy after this weekend, I must admit I've been bitten by the costuming bug. I'm already scheming up my next costume. Either an Imperial officer, or Palpatine himself. Looks like I'll be ebaying away some of my precious crap to finance it.
Anyhow, I'm tired. Time to call it a night and rest up for a very eventful few days.
1 day, 1 hour, 34 seconds.

No comments: