Friday, April 08, 2005

Sneaky Sith Bastard

I went back to work today, woohoo! Of course, there were tons of problems, lots of things to catch up on. I took a Vicodin around 10, and felt pretty stoned for the rest of the day. Not pleasant stoned. More like my eyes were out of focus and I couldn't concentrate.
On the way home I popped into Newbury comics to pick up Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds B-Sides and Rarities . I'll be spinning that shortly. While I was there, I saw these neat little mini busts of various Star Wars villians. They didn't have any Stormtroopers in stock, so I opted for Vader . I got home opened it up, and found Darth Maul inside! Hey, I got nothing against Maul. He's pretty cool, in a junkyard dog sort of way. But I wanted Vader.
Oh well. Could have been worse. It could have been Wat Tambor.

1 comment:

Rev. Molius said...

at least it wasn't anakin circa Ep.I