Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I hate paint

I do not like it, Sam I am.
Done: 3 ceilings, 2 rooms.
To go: 1 ceiling, 4 rooms, and all the trim and doors.
Moving: June 24th. Yikes!
I quit early last night as I was feeling pretty sick. Heat exhaustion, me thinks. I was sick to my stomach most of the morning as well. The weather has cooled off considerably, so I'm feeling much better.
In other news, the good folks at Hasbro have come up with the most awesome of products... Spudtrooper! I'm going to need at least 2 of those. Rumors have been confirmed that a reunited Pink Floyd will be playing Live8. Sweet! Hell indeed has frozen over.
I was actually feeling awake when I sat down to type.. now I'm tired and my back aches. So, rather than ramble on and piss and moan, I'm calling it a night. Busy day tomorrow catching up at work and venturing out for more paint. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Names said...

dude! I meant to comment on floyd but forgot! how crazy fuckin cool is that!! perhaps a tour will follow?
we should all be so lucky.