Thursday, June 09, 2005

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Having a little fun at the expense of the dark lord of the Sith. I have to admit, a few of them made me chuckle.
Well, tonight KG and I ventured to Lowes to pick out paint. We only got 3 gallons, should be enough for the front 2 rooms. I figure I'll start there and hit the rooms one by one. Most days I have little to no interest in doing house work. However, everytime I go to Lowes, I get the proverbial hard on for all the tools and whatnot. I spend a few days thinking of all the crap I could do if I had the time or money.
Sometimes, it's a good thing I have neither.
Tonight is another hot and sticky night. I'm sitting here sweating, already thinking about the bedroom and the a/c. Think I might head there shortly. Rest tonight, paint tomorrow. Woohoo!
The new tenants came over to sign their lease today. I don't think I like them. Of course, I'm trying not to jump to conclusions, and I plan on being neighborly and all, but something about them just rubbed me the wrong way. I'm hoping life doesn't get complicated. Right now we have the whole house to ourselves, and I must admit, I like it.
Oh well, the only constant in life is change. We'll see how it develops.

No comments: