Wednesday, June 29, 2005

We're the downstairs neighbors now

Just a quick update: We're all moved into the new apartment. Things are still a mess, and KG and I will be living out of boxes and trash bags for a while. TK Junior's room is in order, as is the living room, but that's about it. Somewhere in that mess are our apartment keys as well. Kind of need those.
We have no internet or cable right now. Well, we do have cable, but I need an extension in order to reach the TV. We'll be out of a phone as well, until Comcast comes by on Saturday.
I swear unpacking and putting things back in order is the worst part of a move. To top it off, when I came into work this morning, they were expanding my cube. So, I ended up moving stuff here as well!
Hopefully we'll be back up to speed soon. Until then, it's unpack, unpack, unpack. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Woo hoo! (and congrats on the move...can't wait to see the "after" pictures now that you've moved in.