Wednesday, June 01, 2005

putting off the inevitable

So, what should I be doing tonight? Cleaning the downstairs apartment. Packing up shit up here. Picking out paints. What am I doing? Blogging, chatting with someone on AIM. I've had AIM for over a year now, never used it. Now all of a sudden I'm IMing. Stupid addictions.
But, I have a month to pull this all together. I've been staying up too late the last few nights, and I'm beat. So, tonight I will putz around here for a bit more, than toddle off to bed for some real sleep.
Let the work wait for tomorrow.
TK Junior has been humming "Ode to Joy" a lot lately. I broke out my guitar, as that's one of the few things I can actually play on it. After playing it a few times, he started singing right along! Nice. I think I might actually learn to play the thing now. I'm trying to encourage music appreciation in the little guy. Besides, I enjoy strumming, just wish I knew more than power chords. When we're moved in downstairs, I might actually be able to practice without waking him. So we'll see what develops.
Thought I'd something more to say...

2 comments:

Rev. Molius said...

that looks an awful lot like spam to me...

Anonymous said...

i resent that you said that christoff... i happen to like AIM and im sorry I made you talk to me if you think its a stupid addiction! :(