Monday, June 13, 2005

Too tired to be witty

I have a feeling posts will be far and few between over the next few weeks. I have so much freaking work to do on that apartment!
On a lighter note, M&G were in town and came by for a visit Sunday. It's always a pleasure as well as refreshing to hang out with them. They are the perfect couple. M and I have been friends for years... at least 15 years if not more.
I wish, of course, that they lived closer so we could hang more often. Alas, I cherish the time we do get to spend together.
Apartment news... got 2 ceilings and two rooms painted, minus the trim. Tried to paint the bedroom ceiling tonight, but the paint wasn't taking and I was feeling sick to my stomach from the heat. So I called it a night. I have a feeling tomorrow might be a work at home sick day. I'm beat.
Well, time for a shower and bed. Just wanted to say hi to my faithful readers. Later!

1 comment:

Mike said...

ditto!