Friday, June 17, 2005

Send these troopseses only

Logged on to the 501st board tonight, and found a very funny link . Seems it's a direct English translation of the Chinese translation of ROTS. Good stuff.
The week draws to a close. I'd be excited, except I have to be in work at 6 tomorrow for the big update. Silly me volunteered. Oh well, there's worse things I could be doing. Like painting and cleaning and packing.
All of which I was going to do tonight. I went downstairs with the cats for a while. Smoked a butt, looked around, decided I'd had enough. So, Instead of working and being crabby and tired, I'll pull out the sofa bed and give KG a back rub tonight. Much more fun and way overdue.
Oh yeah, and as if I didn't have enough to do this weekend.... check out this . Sigh... I might have to go to the movies as well.

No comments: